Monday, December 31, 2012

Red Carpet Studio - Anything Goes Sweets Challenge

This weeks challenge at Red Carpet Studio is inspired by the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".

Our Challenge to you is to create ANY  project that has to do with sweets. You're not limited to either a card or a layout this week! You can make anything that features a sweet, or could be used to hold sweets, etc.

I went ahead and made this treat box:
It was pretty easy to make. I took a Ghirardelli chocolate box that Santa brought me and covered it in Recollections Bright and Jolly paper. I added some stickers I found in my stash and used the bows on twist ties that came with the box.

We really hope you will join us this week for our ANYTHING GOES sweets challenge. If you're the lucky winner you will receive a TOTAL BLOG MAKEOVER!!!!

No comments: