Sunday, November 13, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 64

This is my first time entering a Peachy Keen challenge. I've always admired other bloggers projects that use Peachy Keen's stamps but have yet to own any of my own.

For this challenge I decided to take the sketch and turn it into an 8x8 layout. I started an album for my daughter before she was even born. I was all excited about it and that was when I got into scrapbooking. Unfortunately I only got three pages done before playing and cuddling and teaching took over all of my time. Fast forward three years when I came across the album while cleaning out my scrap space. Here is page number four.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Beautiful layout, and great job transforming the card sketch! Thanks so much for sharing and for joining the PKS Challenge!