to my blog and the
BABY BLOG HOP
This duck comes from Sesame Street Friends Cricut cartridge. I used my gypsy to weld together two bases. I was originally going to use the backs of each of these papers until I turned the top duck over to add glue and decided I really liked how the pattern ended up on that side. So in a sense he's backwards, but he's beautiful. The images were cut at 4.06".
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I'd love if you became a follower (and if you're a Cricut lover you'll definitely want to follow me as I have a birthday giveaway coming up real soon).
Your next stop is Zenita.
1. Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Patricia- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
5. Gaby- http://www.gabycreates.com/
6. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
7. Eva - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
8. Veronica - http://mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
9. Diana - http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
10. Esther- http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
11. Pam ~ http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
12.Evila - http://www.frenchconnectiondesigns.blogspot.com/
13.Tonya - http://www.ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/ <YOU ARE HERE
14.Zenita - http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/ <<<YOUR NEXT STOP
15. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
16.Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
17. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
18.Alina - http://www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/