Friday, May 25, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - Christmas Scrapbook

Today I have a 2010 Christmas layout to share with you (I'm so far behind on scrapping my Christmas photos!). On Christmas Eve in our family the kids get to open their special Christmas Jammies right after church with Grandma and Grandpa and before we have dinner. This helps quell the "When do we get to open presents?" question.

Cut List:
Accent Essentials
   Frame - 5.6" x 8.2"
   Mat - 4.5" x 4.5"
Winter Frolic
   "Christmas Jammies" - 1.16"
Paper Doll Dress Up
   Reindeer - 4"
   Tree - 2.54" x 3.82"
Create A Critter
   Present - 2.06"

I hope you enjoyed my non-traditional Christmas layout. Please stop by MyCricutCraftRoom.blogspot.com to see even more Christmas layouts created by the design team.

4 comments:

KathyJo said...

Love the pink plaid! Sometimes going no traditional is the best way to capture our traditions. Great layout!
KathJo
Design Team Sis

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

LOve ur page I like the pink & green. I am with you I'm so behind I don't think I will ever get caught up.

MCCR DT, Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a sweet layout love it!

MCCR DT Sis, Heather F.
www.papercrafteranonymous.com
www.iheartippity.com

cema1cema said...

Loved the colors you chose!! Christina DT sister