Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - Fibers

My Cricut Craft Room
Today the design team and I will be featuring fibers or canvas on our projects. I used both a grosgrain ribbon and satin fabric on my card.

I previously used Art Philosophy to cut the tag shape out of my Lawn Fawn cardstock. When I was searching for paper to use on this project I came across the full sheet of paper with this shape cut out of it and instantly a light bulb went off.

I backed the cutout with my satin fabric and added some stability by cutting a scrap piece of paper and adding that to the back as well.

My images are from three Lawn Fawn sets and were previously a card on their own. Then my son got a hold of it and smudged the ink. So I used my detail scissors and cut out the images.

I used foam adhesive to create a dimensional banner with my ribbon that I had stamped my sentiment on with VersaMark ink.

I hope you enjoyed my project today! I encourage you to stop by Erica's Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created using fibers.

4 comments:

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

very cute love the fireplace.
MCCR DT, Lisa

Miranda said...

Adorable!
Miranda :)
MCCR DT Sister
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Great card Tonya, love what you did with the ribbon.
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

I love this card so sweet.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com