Friday, October 5, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy - Color Challenge


Challenge #40
Orange and Purple

I love the orange and purple color combination, and not just at Halloween. However, I just got some new Halloween stamps so I did take my project in that direction!
I made this cute little gift box for my project. I used distress ink to add depth to the box.
The stamp set is Magic Potions by Close To My Heart. I used spiced marmalade distress ink. The purple paper is DCWV. I used a Martha Stewart punch before folding the rosette. The bat is a sticker.
I used a rub-on cut into quarters for the spider webs. The spider is also a sticker.

This weeks sponsor is
Dear Lizzy Creations
https://www.facebook.com/dizzylizzys?ref=hl
Prize: Custom Tile


5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

very cute I love your rosette.
have a great weekend

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful box! Lee-Ann :)

Janis said...

GREAT project. I love the box with the spiders and webs and the tag!
:) Janis P.S. I had nightmares last night of huge spiders being all in the house and feeling as heavy as a blanket when they fell on you. Eeewwww yikes

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the 3D Halloween box creation. Wonderfully embellished & use of distress ink. Happy to be a member of PDE Group B.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Pause Dream Enjoy DT

Creative M said...

This is so cool and Super Cute!Love the Rosette and the webs!AMAZING!!!
love being on this team!!
Migdalia