Friday, October 5, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy - Color Challenge


Challenge #40
Orange and Purple

I love the orange and purple color combination, and not just at Halloween. However, I just got some new Halloween stamps so I did take my project in that direction!
I made this cute little gift box for my project. I used distress ink to add depth to the box.
The stamp set is Magic Potions by Close To My Heart. I used spiced marmalade distress ink. The purple paper is DCWV. I used a Martha Stewart punch before folding the rosette. The bat is a sticker.
I used a rub-on cut into quarters for the spider webs. The spider is also a sticker.

This weeks sponsor is
Dear Lizzy Creations
https://www.facebook.com/dizzylizzys?ref=hl
Prize: Custom Tile


5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

very cute I love your rosette.
have a great weekend

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful box! Lee-Ann :)

Janis Lewis said...

GREAT project. I love the box with the spiders and webs and the tag!
:) Janis P.S. I had nightmares last night of huge spiders being all in the house and feeling as heavy as a blanket when they fell on you. Eeewwww yikes

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the 3D Halloween box creation. Wonderfully embellished & use of distress ink. Happy to be a member of PDE Group B.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Pause Dream Enjoy DT

Migdalia said...

This is so cool and Super Cute!Love the Rosette and the webs!AMAZING!!!
love being on this team!!
Migdalia