Sunday, September 30, 2012

Red Carpet Studio - Anything Goes Disney Challenge

Red Carpet Studio is having an ANYTHING GOES Disney challenge! I love Disney and as I'm planning a Snow White themed birthday party for my soon-to-be four-year-old this challenge couldn't have come at a better time.

So without further ado here is my project:
If you happen to follow my blog you know that my son had a Mickey Mouse theme birthday and I made a welcome sign for his party too.
The base shape is from Art Philosophy and the font is Gypsy Font.
All the other cuts come from Happily Ever After. And look! Snow White actually looks like Snow White! I only had of cut her at just under 6.5"!!
Like my son's sign I used the "I'm saving this because I might use it some day" frame of a bakers rack. The shelves have long since made a home in the trash.

This weeks sponsor is
the winner will receive a
$25 Gift Certificate

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...wonderful sign! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!TFS

Gail said...

That is a great project and very creative at that! Thank you for sharing!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Tonya, this is awesome! Makes me want to join the party!
Hugs,
Your DT Sister,
Sheree
pausedreamenjoy challenges