Monday, March 26, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - Letter M

M


     For my Letter M project I used Mini Monsters. This is one of my favorite cartridges. I think the images are fun and cute.
     I used the card feature to cut my monster out at 4.75" in green. His layer is cut out of purple at the same size and embossed with the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder. Instead of cutting his eyes and mouth I decided to give him some character and used wiggle eyes and antique copper brads.
     For some subtle touches I used Glossy Accents on his spots and Glimmer Mist all over for just a hint of sparkle.
     Please be sure to visit Erica's Blog and see what the other design team ladies have done with the letter M. You'll also find some My Imagine-ation Monday projects.

7 comments:

Doris P. said...

I too love this cartridge!!! what an adorable monster!! love the brad mouth!! -dt Doris

Josie0602 said...

Super cute little monster. I love the embossing!!

DT sister
Tracy

Claire Spielman said...

MONSTER-ific!! Love the embossing detail..TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
DT My Cricut Craft Room
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tonya this is so cute. I love the glimmer mist and wiggly eyes! TFS, Mary M

Unknown said...

I like all your added touches. It really gives him character and brings him to life.

Colin

DIANA L. said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love your green slime that you made with the glossy accents.
Nice job.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.love the embossing and brads.