Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Celebrate The Occasion - Christmas Challenge

Our challenge at Celebrate the Occasion this week will help you get a jump start on the holidays. Or, if you're a scrapbooker, finish up a page or two from the two years worth of photos you still have left to scrap. Or is that just me?!?

Challenge #75
Christmas In August

Here's what I made:
Everything but the crinkle ribbons (unknown manufacturer), polka dot ribbon (American Crafts) and red shimmer cardstock (Recollections) are from the Blitzen line by BoBunny.
I used the CCR exclusive bow maker to construct all of my bows. This piece of chipboard was a little plain so I used jewels from the line to spice it up a little.
The edge of this tag was inked in Fired Brick distress ink. You can kind of tell in this picture that I used a glitter gelly roll pen to highlight all of the thin ribbons on the gifts printed on the paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and make sure to head over to Celebrate The Occasion to see what the rest of the design team created and join in our challenge.

6 comments:

Esther said...

Darling layout! Your ornament is so pretty!!!
Cute pic too :)

DIANA L. said...

I think this is my favorite layout that you have made. The colors are fantastic and the ornament is so pretty. Cute little one to.

Rachel said...

Lovely project, love your layout.
Wedgie xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous photo and card hugs Ginny ♥

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What an adorable LO, very pretty and the pictures are too cute :)

Pysselbus said...

Ohhh this is soooo precious!! Love the design - not to mention the papers!! *wow* The pic is sooo darling and Santa looks so real... Fantastic!! TFS!

Hugs
Linda