Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ScrapFest 2012 - Day 2

Day two started out bright and early. I needed to be at MOA by 9 a.m. for my Tim Holtz class. I wasn't a huge fan of the project but I wanted to learn the techniques. And, MAN, I learned so much!!! This is the project we made:
Here's a close up of the top canvas.
And the bottome canvas
We used, and were given, this awesome assortment of products! It consisted of three markers, a bottle of mixed media glue, two bottles of stain, some paint, a glue stick and a distress ink pad. We also received a Ranger apron, an ideology lanyard and a Tim Holtz messenger bag.
I made a number of make-and-takes this day so I'll just list the company and a photo of the project. Here we go!
TPC Studio/Making Memories

Epiphany Crafts

Mark Richards Enterprises, Inc.

Fancy Pants Designs

Imaginisce

Faber-Castell

Lifestyle Crafts

Basic Grey/3L

7gypsies/Canvas Home Basics/Marvy Uchida/Tattered Angels

Silhouette America, Inc.

After all these make-and-takes it was time to shop again! I didn't see as much today in the Outpost, but they did have their patterned paper/cardstock grab bags. You got 15 sheets for $3.99. I picked up four sets and was pretty happy with what I got.
They also had a different scrap pack available today so I picked that up too for $0.49. This one had a transparency, sheet of patterned paper and white cardstock plus all the scraps (some of them were embossed).
After digging through some bins I came across these Snag 'em Stamps. The bat was $1.99 and the double set was $0.99 (not sure I understand their pricing strategy but whatever). I also picked up the $0.99 black glaze pen.
On Thursday I'll be sharing the third and final day of ScrapFest 2012 with you. I took a Tattered Angels and Copic class that day.
If you missed Day 1 be sure to check it out here.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I loved the Tim Holtz class and I also learned so much!