Monday, August 15, 2011

Little Man Layout

Yesterday was reveal day over at Creative Scrappers and I fell in love with the sketch on the spot. I knew right away that I wanted to use a picture of my little man (he's 15 months and this is the first layout I've done for him, oops!) and the DCWV paper pack that I bought soon after he was born. One of the papers that I love in this stack just happens to have animals on it, plus he's wearing a giraffe sleeper, so I've decided to enter this layout in Frosted Designs animal challenge too.


All of the patterned cardstock is from the DCWV Baby Boy stack
The journaling spot is Bazzill Basics Almond Cream
The title is Making Memories Cheeky Shimmer stickers in green
The turtle is a studded sticker by Imaginisce and is an Archiver's exclusive

2 comments:

Eli said...

This page is really sweet... and the turtle is fantastic.
Great work!
Eli (Frosted Designs)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab layout love those soft colours and the paper rosette looks great x
You might be interested in the giveaway on my blog - take a look here
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo