Saturday, December 17, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Baking


Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

To make the box you need:
Boxed brownies/cake mix
2 pieces of cardstock large enough to cover the front, top and bottom of your box - mine are 10 3/4" x 5 3/8"

Score both pieces at 1 1/2" and 9 1/4"
Glue your flaps together creating a box around your mix - don't glue onto the mix just around

For the handles I cut a 55" piece of 1" wide ribbon and glued it to the bottom and sides of the holder.

Now it's time to decorate. I used the Winter Frolic cart for my cuts. Sweet Holiday Wishes can be found on page 57. I made this cut at 2". The peppermint boarder is on the same page and I cut that three times at 1 1/4". I used a very light coating of glossy accents on the peppermints and used foam tape on the middle section. Then I took my white pen and created a dot boarder around all of the edges and highlights on the red letters in sweet.
Make sure to become a follower and leave a comment on this and all of my other 25 Days of Christmas posts to be eligible to win my blog candy - the Gingerbread Cricut Cartridge! You can find all the details here (scroll all the way down).

4 comments:

LisaM said...

Love this idea Tonya!

Doris P. said...

so cute! I love the bag with the yummy candies! parkernana5@cox.net

Liz said...

this is a great idea! TFS

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

ShersL84bed said...

Great box. I'm a follower.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com